Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Natural Wonders...


The mail is here! Hooray!




So, I’m pretty obsessed with this company Birchbox. In case you have been living under a rock and you’re not sure what this is, prepare to be enlightened.

It’s $10/month. (I spend that much on coffee in 2 days!) Once you’re enrolled, they send you a beauty box in the mail that is catered to your specific interests and beauty profile (Fair skin or dark skin? Thin hair or thick? Etc.) It's a little bit like unwrapping a Christmas present...every month of the year! I'm quite childish and a sucker for little presents.....




Each month, you get samples, good sized ones I’d add, of the newest beauty products on the scene.  I’ve already adopted a few of the brands that I’ve received in samples from Birchbox. This month Birchbox's inspiration was Natural Wonders. Which is why I took it upon my self to shoot these photos out in the sunlight for today's blog! In my box:


I think my favorite product so far is either the Zoya nail polish, which looks strangely mermaid-esque when applied with a glitter top coat. J Or, possibly the Yes to Blueberries facial cleanser towelettes. The scent is positively heavenly and squeaky clean! Already can't wait until next month!











1 comment:

  1. Sometimes it's the little things that make us smile...and then there's you - you make me smile. :-) <3 U

    ReplyDelete