The mail is here! Hooray!
So, I’m pretty obsessed with this company Birchbox. In case you have been living under a rock and you’re not sure what this is, prepare to be enlightened.
It’s $10/month. (I spend that much on coffee in 2 days!) Once you’re enrolled, they send you a beauty box in the mail that is catered to your specific interests and beauty profile (Fair skin or dark skin? Thin hair or thick? Etc.) It's a little bit like unwrapping a Christmas present...every month of the year! I'm quite childish and a sucker for little presents.....
Each month, you get samples, good sized ones I’d add, of the newest beauty products on the scene. I’ve already adopted a few of the brands that I’ve received in samples from Birchbox. This month Birchbox's inspiration was Natural Wonders. Which is why I took it upon my self to shoot these photos out in the sunlight for today's blog! In my box:
- · Zoya True Spring Collection in Bevin
- · Lulu Organic Lavender + Clary Sage Hair Powder
- · Be Fine Exfoliating Cleanser and Daily Moisturizer
- · Taylor Swift Wonderstruck fragrance
- · Yes to Blueberries Brightening Facial Towelettes