Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Simplicity...

armysurplusjacket/vintage  floralwedges/UO  watch+eyeglasses/MichaelKors  dress/F21

I'm keeping it rather simple today in this get up. But, my hair is lighter again! It's really weird, I feel like myself all over again. I'd been wearing the heck out of the ombre look for a while now and really liked it, but it was definitely time for a change. This strawberry blonde gets me in the mood for fall. (I realize it is only July.) :) Obsessed.



I refuse to take this army surplus jacket off. What a fantastic color this olive is. I want to wear it with everything and have therefore found myself in it for the last three days. :/ Alas, I think I'll hang it up tonight so as not to wear off the new too quickly. That baby is going to be a lifesaver come Autumn! It was on my list of wardrobe additions I have prepared for Fall, so it felt really great to put a big fat check next to it!




1 comment: