Thursday, November 1, 2012

Perfect.



I suppose it's possible for Jacksonville to host its own little moments of perfection every now and again. Being enveloped in the sunshine in the park on my day off is yeah....perfect. Also, Einstein's Bagel Co. has a PERFECT pumpkin bagel with pumpkin cream cheese. It kind of makes my month and is really everything October should ever be... There is a cafe across the street from the park I was reading in so I ordered the bagel and a fresh hot coffee to take with me.


dress/alternativeapparel  jacket/membersonly  minimacbag/rebeccaminkoff  boots/dolcevita


I picked up this Rebecca Minkoff beauty when I was in New York and am thoroughly obsessed. I also want to do a proper post with this leather moto jacket at some point as it has basically become an everyday essential as the weather gets chillier where I am. 


My phone case exhibiting a fingerprint or two in direct sunlight. 

I was laying in the grass and this guy approached me and asked if he could draw a picture of me. He seemed nice (and not a bit crazy) so I said yes. He told me he went to The Art Institute, and then he gave me the picture at the end. I thought he was a nice fellow. I'm not really sure if this is actually my likeness, but it was nice all the same. 




1 comment:

  1. lovely shots!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete