Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Rays...

I complain a lot about how I hate the climate where I live. (This remains to be true so don't get excited, Florida.) I'm generally just indifferent to the beach because of the overwhelming heat and the sweatiness and the scorching sun and melanoma...you get the picture. Alas, a little respite from cold is usually pretty nice about this time of year. Sunshine is actually pretty warm and fuzzy every now and then, I suppose. Playing with the sunlight in these photos made for good fun.


dress/reformed  vest/insight  bag/vintagePiereCardin  shoes+socks/UO  spectacles/MichaelKors



Today, like everyday, I made time to get a green tea latte from Starbucks and my good friend Brian shot these outfit shots of me before work. So, it's totally Florida and 80 degrees outside already but I was super bored with the dress by itself. It's really getting to the point where I never want to wear contacts again. I love my glasses so much. They're the perfect frame for my face! Okay and I'm lazy.....whatever. 





2 comments: